General Grabber AT 3 Tyres Available in Hucknall
Grabber AT 3
4.5/5 (36 reviews)
The all-terrain tyre developed to meet the needs of SUV, pick-up truck and off-road vehicle drivers who want a combination of exceptional off-road capabilities
and confident on-road manners.
WELCOME TO GENERAL TIRE’S 3RD GENERATION ALL-TERRAIN TYRE FEATURING 3 TECHNOLOGIES:
Experience exceptional traction - Traction ribs and multi-angled sipes achieve exceptional loose surface traction through gripping edges that interlock with the off-road surface. Open tread shoulder ensures efficient self-cleaning action for added traction in mud.
2. Duragen Technology
Go off-road with confidence - Robust compound gives excellent cut and chip resistance. Reinforced tread blocks reduce block deformation. Both improve the tread life in rugged terrain conditions even in high-torque applications and deliver confident stability under all approved load conditions. Ultra high-strength steel belts ensure even footprint for confident stability.
3. Comfort Balance Technology
Enjoy maximum comfort - The uniform block geometry with low stiffness variation leads to an even material distribution and the optimized tread block orientation allows a smooth interaction with the surface and reduced belt excitation. This achieves a considerably comfortable and pleasant on-road drive in an all-terrain tyre line.
GRABBER AT3 SIZES HAVE UNIQUE AND BOLD STYLING WITH AGGRESSIVE SIDEWALL DESIGN
· Sidewall lugs - Large sidewall lugs on the upper sidewall protect the tire body from stones, rocks and debris.
· Deflection ribs- A series of stacked deflection ribs protect the upper sidewall area against penetration by deflecting obstacles away from the tyre body.
· Rim protection rib - Rim Protection Rib shields the tyre and wheel bead area from damage caused by curbstones and off-road obstacles.
GRABBER AT3 LT SIZES ARE DESIGNED TO WORK UNDER HEAVY LOAD CONDITIONS AND UNDER HIGH TORQUE ON ROUGH TRAILS
· Experience improved stability through enhanced tread stiffness thanks to the large tread blocks and optimized siping.
· Benefit from even wear through a wide, flat tread contour providing uniform pressure distribution and uniform abrasion.
· Drive with confidence with thick sidewall lugs that protect the tyre body helping to prevent sidewall failures.
There are 36 reviews for Grabber AT 3
Value for Money